Wednesday, June 6, 2012

37 and 38

We are getting sooooo close!  From the beginning of the pregnancy I had a feeling that she would come early.  Now I feel like I might be pregnant until October!  I am making progress at the doctor each week but so far I don't feel any contractions and have very few other signs that labor is coming.

  My mom arrives on Wednesday and is here for 3 weeks so hopefully she comes soon so I can take advantage of all of her help!  It's going to be busy, for sure!  My dad comes on the 23rd, we have a parenting seminar on the 24th, a party for Bryan's law firm on the 30th, and we are having Jackson's second birthday party on July 1st.  My brother and his girlfriend along with Sharon, my MIL, will be here for that.  Oh yeah, and my parents two black labs.  Can you say FULL HOUSE??? 

A couple weekends after that, we have friends coming in from Ohio and New York who will be staying with us for the weekend.  Then, the following weekend we drive to Pentwater, MI for a wedding.  And during all that, I will re-learn how to take care of a newborn.  Jealous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment