Caroline Jane, at twenty two months you:
- have officially moved to the Toddler room at school. For a while you were going back and forth between the classes but you're always there now!
- LOVE playing outside. You stand at the back door and say "ah-side" over an over. You love the slide and to play tee ball.
- have moved to the Explorer room at church. The sweet ladies in the nursery were so great that mommy didn't want to move you but you do well in your new room.
- have developed quite the personality. You say no often and make it very clear when you don't want to do something. You are starting to tell Mommy you don't want to go to bed but you always fall asleep right away.
- have had your fifth ear infection since September. The pediatrician is waiting for one more before you turn two before we get evaluated for tubes. Mommy wants them!
- are very attached to your dolly, lovie, and paci ("bossy".) You whine and moan when someone takes one from you in the morning.
- have become very interested in books. You like reading them independently and you gibber jabber while you read them just like you are actually reading the words.
Just one more update before you're TWO!!!!