Thursday, December 30, 2010
I hope Jackson and Claire can be best friends!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
- rolling from back to front and front to back!
- laughing a lot. You liked to be lifted in the air above mommy or daddy's head.
- are getting better at sleeping and taking naps. You have taken two, two-hour naps.
- are making squeaking noises and trying to "talk."
- are drooling a lot but there are still no teeth coming in.
- putting everything in your mouth. When we hold a toy out for you, you grab it and put it in your mouth.
- eating cereal like you may never eat again. You started eating just a little bit of very thin cereal but now it's thick and you eat a bunch.
- love being in your exersaucer. Mimi and Grandpa bought it for you over Thanksgiving and you love talking to all the animals on it.
- wake up cooing sometimes. When we get you from your crib you are usually smiling at the lion on your bumper!
- are such a blessing to our life!
We love you little man.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The trip home was not as great. We sat on the tarmac for a while which of course means we are seated with our belts on. Jackson was screaming....like in full meltdown mode. We did everything we could to get him to stop but nothing worked. Finally, the flight attendant saved us by taking him and walking up and down the aisles of the plane with him until we took off. Once the engines were roaring, he fell asleep and stayed that way for three hours!
We were there a day early and enjoyed touring the bayfront before we picked up my parents at the airport.
We had a great time in Florida! It was quite the shock to come back to frigid temperatures though.
I am going to be very mindful of the time that passes between posts. I want to be better and time really gets away from me. Thanks for checking back for more posts!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Jackson, at fourth months you are:
- 15 pounds (50th %).
- 26 inches long (75th%).
- rolling over...sometimes.
- getting many comments about your crazy hair.
- dazzling people with your big blue eyes.
- talking alot. Daddy always asks if all babies are as loud as you.
- teasing mommy and daddy with your sleep. You went for a whole week sleeping around 10 hours a night. It was short lived though.
- sucking on your hands all the time. Sometimes your fingers gag you.
- taking better naps in your crib.
- reaching out for toys and putting them in your mouth.
- love watching football with Daddy. For some reason it seems to calm you when you are fussy.
- a great running partner. You don't even cry in the stroller on the long runs. You rode for 11 miles with no tears.
- are very, very loved!
You are amazing sweet boy!