Jackson, at 11 months you are:
- pulling up on everything. You don't really sit to play anymore. You crawl with toys in your hands and take them to the stairs. You like to put your toys between the spindles while you are standing.
- crusing around the furniture. You can get anywhere as long as there is something to hold on to.
- eating more table food. You are getting picky though. Mommy gets frustrated because you throw the healthy stuff off the side of your high chair. You love sharing the food you don't want with Claire.
- drinking from a sippy cup at times. Mommy tried to get you to switch from the bottles but lately you have been throwing the cup down and crying until you get the bottle. That's okay. We'll just hold on to the bottles a little while longer.
- babbling like crazy. You say mamama and dadadada but Mommy and Daddy aren't sure that you really know what you are saying.
- not needing your early morning bottle anymore. Mommy is so happy. Your usual night is from 6:30 or 7:00 at night until 6 the next morning.
- getting better at napping but are not consistent at all. It makes each day an adventure for sure. Mommy finally stopped stressing about it and you decided to sleep better. You have taken several 2 hour naps! Then, there are other days when you only sleep about 40 minutes total!
- developing more of an opinion! You cry when Mommy takes something from you that you want. When you are really sad you put your face on the ground and scream. It's sad and funny at the same time.
- learning how to share. When your friend Addison stays with us, you get very sad when she takes your toy. You try to pull it back but sometimes it doesn't work and you cry. You take her toys all the time though.
- very difficult during diaper changes. You scream like having your diaper changed is the worst thing in the world.
- clapping! When Mommy says, "Yay" you start clapping your hands and smile.
- getting so big! Slow down please.
Mommy and Daddy love you sweet boy!