I really can't believe how fast this is all going! I'm still feeling really good. I have had some heartburn but nothing like I did with Jackson. Taking Pepcid every day is doing the trick for now. I am right on track with weight gain and my stomach is measuring one week behind as of my last appointment. I just did my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes at my last appointment and i never heard the results so I am assuming that means I passed!
The nursery is coming along and I am currently trying to tackle the hardest part. I am making a seat cushion for the window seat and it's really intimidating. The bedding and crib should be in this week and the recliner was ordered over the weekend.
Having the second kid is funny because you realize how little you actually need when the baby arrives. It's still fun to get it all ready though.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- are learning so many new words. You are starting to put a couple words together now too. You still sign a lot of what you say but you say the word too. It's really helpful because a lot of your words would be hard to understand if we didn't know the sign or the context.
- love playing with your friends. When we go to music class, you say "Mamy?" as soon as we pull into the parking lot. That's your version of Macy. You say "Anna" for Addison when she comes over to play.
- are starting to play with other kids instead of just near them. You and Addison like to play hide-and-seek behind the curtains when she is here. Sharing is getting harder and harder though.
- sleep really well most nights. You go to bed around 8 and wake up around 7 in the morning. You still only nap about 45 minutes a day no matter what activities we do beforehand.
- love riding the horse at Meijer. When we are checking out you look around to find her and then sign and say horse until I let you ride her. You get so excited.
- are very independent. You don't want to be held or in your stroller if we are running errands. You only want to be held during the 30 minute period that mommy is trying to cook dinner.
- are so good at giving kisses and hugs. Every night you put on pajamas, brush your teeth, and pick a couple books to read. We always finish with your Bible and I'll See You in the Morning. When we pray, you fold your hands and wait for your turn to say "Amen!" Then you turn around and give Mommy and hug and kiss and Daddy puts you in your crib.
- are turning into such a big boy!
Monday, March 5, 2012
I decided I should just go ahead and make the scrapbook pages for Disney since Jackson's second birthday (Oh my!) is sneaking up on me and I want to have it all done before Charley gets here! I know it's probably hard to read but hopefully it's still possible. If it's way too small you can press "Control and the + key" and it will zoom in on your screen.