Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 26 and 27

I really can't believe how fast this is all going!  I'm still feeling really good.  I have had some heartburn but nothing like I did with Jackson.  Taking Pepcid every day is doing the trick for now.  I am right on track with weight gain and my stomach is measuring one week behind as of my last appointment.  I just did my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes at my last appointment and i never heard the results so I am assuming that means I passed!
The nursery is coming along and I am currently trying to tackle the hardest part.  I am making a seat cushion for the window seat and it's really intimidating.  The bedding and crib should be in this week and the recliner was ordered over the weekend.

Having the second kid is funny because you realize how little you actually need when the baby arrives.  It's still fun to get it all ready though.

No comments:

Post a Comment