Our computer crashed last week. Like won't turn on at all and needed a new motherboard crashed. So, we had to get a new computer. It was a super busy week which went straight into a weekend in Ohio so blogging has been difficult. We got our new computer over the weekend in Ohio so I can finally post Charley's eleven month photos.
- are starting to "talk" much more. You copy Mommy's sounds sometimes but it's not always consistent.
- love to clap and wave. You learned to clap just before you turned eleven months and you do it all the time. It's the sweetest.
- eat everything imaginable. You even eat olives! So far you haven't met a food you didn't like.
- take 4 bottles a day. Each one is 6oz but you don't always finish it.
- can get yourself from sitting to laying fairly smoothly now. You are STILL not crawling and Mommy really wishes you would so she can stop worrying. You push up on your hands and knees and rock but when you really want to move, you lay down and roll there. Silly, silly girl.
- take 2 naps a day that are about 1.5 hours each.
- are starting to resist bedtime. You used to go down so easily. Now you cry and cry if you aren't asleep when we put you in. Mommy is so torn because you used to do this so well. It's been a couple weeks like this and there hasn't been much improvement. You get so sad and Mommy can't stand to hear you cry.
- are still the most laid back, easy baby!