Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day!  I didn't plan anything because I had no idea if we would have a baby here or not.  As it became more obvious that Charley wouldn't be here, I decided I should get my act together.  I made this banner before Bryan woke up on Sunday morning and hung it up so it looked like I had done a little planning.  I gave him Mountain Dew, his favorite, his cards, and his gift was a certificate for interior detailing for his car.  It's disgusting!

We went to church and then to lunch where Bryan decided he wanted to take JJ to a Chicago Fire game.  Alone.  Like I didn't have to go and could prop my feet on a couch for 4 hours.  It ended up being better than Mother's Day and the boys had a great time.  After JJ's nap, they headed off to Toyota Park and I got these pictures of the fun!  I love my husband but I love him even more because of what a great dad he is!  He declared this his new Father's Day tradition.

A little "applesauce" to keep him happy.  It was probably sqash and apples or some other gross combo.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog. I like your father's day decorations too.I have never seen anything like those ties around the Mt Dew bottles either.All the best to you and your new baby. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete