Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Photo Dump

We have been busy getting things checked off of our holiday traditions list!  Here are lots of pictures in reverse order since that's the way I accidentally uploaded them:
 
Saturday we went to Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier.   It was fun but super crowded!  Bryan is going to take a day off next year to go mid week.  I'm thinking it will be a fun tradition for the kids to miss a day of school to go as they get older. 
 This picture was funny.  A sweet lady offered to take it.  We're juuuust barely in it.
 They had balloons that JJ was thrilled about.
 "Frosty!  I see his carrot nose"
 At the bottom of a big slide!  He was fearless!
Candy cane tunnels
 
 
We went to Bass Pro yesterday with our friends Renee, Addison, and Rece.  The kids had a great time!  Jackson and Addison walked around holding hands the whole time and everyone thought they were twins.


Sidenote:  We went to see Santa a couple weeks ago and this was the best picture we could get.  JJ watched the other kids and was very cautious when it was his turn.  We had to take a family picture first because he was hanging around my neck so tight.  I jumped up to look at the picture and noticed he was fine there so I motioned for Bryan to get out of the picture.  So, we got this picture with neither kid smiling and my sunglasses on Santa's armrest.
When my friend Renee said she was going to Bass Pro I didn't think Jackson would want to do Santa again.  I was SOOO wrong.  He waited his turn and waved at Santa between every kid.  When it was his turn he ran up and jumped on his lap!  He was thrilled!
Sunday night we took Jackson through a drive through light display!  He liked the tunnel of lights the best and didn't understand that once we were out, we couldn't do it again.
 Saturday night we got a sitter and went to dinner and saw Let It Be Christmas at our church.  I love this program!  Two brothers at our church wrote the whole thing and it's awesome!  It's the nativity story told with all Beatles Songs.  Amazing.

And finally, our Christmas card!
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment