Friday, July 6, 2012

Jackson and Charley

Apparently when you bring a new baby home there isn't a lot of time for blogging.  Ooops.  Hopefully we'll find our groove and things will settle down a bit.  My parents were here for three weeks and just left tonight so we will soon see what our new normal looks like.  I didn't even realize so much time had passed since I posted about Charley's arrival.  These are the last of our hospital pictures.  This is the day she was born and Jackson was much happier around her this day than he has been since!


Auntie Mere and Unlce Kyle brought Jackson to the hospital.  They were the lifesavers who rushed to the house when they got the labor call at 4am:)  Thanks guys!

Our first family picture.  And apparently your face swells after only 15 minutes of pushing too.


By Sunday we were so ready to get home!  I was really excited to put her in her monogram outfit and bow. :)


She wasn't pleased at first but she slept the whole way home.

Once we got home, Jackson was ready to play!
It has been an adjustment but one that is so fun!  I could just eat her up!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a chance to comment, but congratulations on your precious baby girl!! She is just beautiful and I love her outfit! Your birth story was picture perfect (other than the thing at the end) but so glad it went well!! :)

    ReplyDelete