Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blogs I Love (And some funny stories)

I wanted to share some blogs that I love reading and put up some links on my sidebar to them.  Mostly just for me.  However, when I do that, Erin at Hoping For Our Own Peanut will probably notice a decrease in her blog hits.  Why?  Because I'm weird and I check for blog updates all the time and several of the blogs I love I found through hers.  So, I go to her site several times a day (It's a lot.  I know!) and then use her links in the sidebar.  I helped cheer her husband on during the Chicago Marathon last year because I happened to see him run past me as we were watching for Bryan to pass.  Then I saw Erin and introduced myself.  It was weird and I looked like a stalker.  I recognized her husband from her blog and knew that he would make making the announcement about the gender of her baby on his shirt. 

From Erin's blog I check a couple others.  Two of them are Molly's and Jessica's blogs.  Both girls are super funny and make motherhood look really easy.  Molly at Stilettos and Diapers always has fashion posts and good recipes.  Jessica at The Southern Belle and Her Boys has good recipes and is currently DIY remodeling most of their house! 

I also love Kelly at Kelly's Korner.  She is super sweet and her girls are precious.  They wear the cutest smocked dresses and have the biggest bows.  I love it.  She is such a great mom who follows her heart and is so humble. 

Sarah at Life Sweet Life is awesome!  Her kids are very close in age to Jackson and Charley.  She has great craft and party ideas.  Actually, I am so excited that her kids' birthdays are just before mine so I can use her brilliant party planning ideas.  Jackson's first birthday party invitations were just like hers.  Right after her son's first birthday I checked her site several times a day hoping for a new post so I could get some party ideas to use.  Then this year she had her daughter just before his birthday so I had to plan Jackson's party by myself.  Poor me. :)  I just love her site and all the pictures!

When I need organization or cleaning inspiration I go to Sunny Side Up.  She is Erin too and her kids are so cute.  Her house is beautiful and she posts great ideas to keep kids stuff orderly.  If she can keep her house clean with three kids, I should be able to do it with two!  She is building a new house now and I can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Youre so funny. I have a few blogs where I do the same thing..click there to get to other blogs I love!!!

    And I do not think you are crazy. I thought it was cool to run into someone who reads about our life. Thanks again for cheering Tom on. ;)

    ReplyDelete