Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Mickey Mouse Party

We had Jackson's second birthday party on July 1st because my parents were still going to be in town and I knew I would need their help.  When I decided on that date, I thought for sure Charley would have been here for awhile.  What actually happened was I had a party for lots of toddlers just 9 days after giving birth.  Wow!  It all went well though.  I had most of the decorations done before May so I knew I would be ready to go!  I didn't get any pictures of all the little Mickey Mouse details because I was busy hosting.  These are the pictures we did get though.
JJ's birthday shirt.

Trampolines are so fun...and HOT!!!

Swimming friends.

Add caption

The treats table

All of his friends enjoying cupcakes.
"Wash!"



Opening gifts while wearing a gift.
 We had a great time and I definitely breathed a sigh of relief when it was over!  Hopefully I can be better prepared for his third party.  The kids' birthdays are just three weeks apart so I will have to decide what I'm going to do about parties.  Combine them?  Will JJ care?  Who knows what we'll do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment