Monday, May 10, 2010

Nursery Organization

While we wait for our Firecracker to arrive, I am attempting to get some things organized in Jackson's room. I am hoping that the more time I spend now, the easier less crazy it will be when he is born.
Because of all the little bathroom supplies, I decided to use bins in the bathroom. I had fun with cool papers and contact paper to make them interesting. Maybe I will put things back where they belong just to see my handiwork....but probably not.
I also hung some art pictures from my friend Julie. These are right above his changing table so he has something to look at while I am changing him. I just used Command velcro so I can change the pictures.
Right now I am using the bottom shelf of his changing table to hold books. He has a lot of books already. I can't wait until he is born so we can start reading them to him. I always thought I would read to him in the womb too but it just feels weird. I don't know. I'll just wait and read to him when he is here. Hopefully I won't ruin his chances at Harvard by not starting the reading already. :)
We still have some supplies that we need to get before he gets here. Little by little we are getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment