Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Eventful

There's only one way to describe this last weekend. WEIRD! Starting on Thursday, it was just a mix of really bad times and good times and those just plain in-between times.

It started on Thursday with Bryan's migraine. When you come home to a bathroom looking like this, you know he had to have been really miserable. Apparently he was just throwing stuff out of the shower in an attempt to adjust the shower head for maximum pressure on his head. Poor guy. Then, I guess he stepped over this mess to throw on what I called his "sunshine outfit" and DROVE HIMSELF to the hospital. Thank God he and the others on the road that day are all safe.

He worked from home on Friday and I taught all day. When I got home, I assembled the stroller. It was really fun but I made Bryan sad by doing it myself. Apparently he wanted to help. Ooops.
Saturday Bryan was feeling better and we did some running around. We stopped in at Home Depot on the off chance that their stock of garden beds were replenished. THEY WERE!!! So we bought one and Bryan put it together for me!
Later Claire played in the yard for a little bit and got muddy. Luckily she sits patiently while Bryan washes off her paws.
On Sunday, Bryan woke up with another migraine so our morning started a little slow. Bryan rested most of the day and I did some gardening. I had to buy eight 40 pound bags of soil. Bryan helped me get it in the bed and then I planted the vegetables. There are tomatoes, broccoli, green peppers, and jalapenos. I still need to get some herbs for the front corner.
And...this picture is not from teh weekend but it is just too darn cute. I'm glad they love each other so much.
Next weekend will be better, I'm sure!





















No comments:

Post a Comment