Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nursery Tour

THANK YOU DAD!!!  My parents were here at two different times to visit and work on the nursery. It was HOURS of work for my dad and it turned out great!  We used Ikea bookshelves to make the window unit and I ordered the crib online and my dad painted it pink.  Sanding all the spindles was no fun!  The other stuff I did with Photoshop, my Silhouette laser cutter, and lots of Ikea goodies.  We are still waiting for the recliner to come in.  I had no idea it would take 8-12 weeks for it to come in!  I hope it gets here before Charley!











2 comments:

  1. Her room is JUST GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.............you guys are amazing decorators, you, Bryan, your mom and dad. Great Job!! Love the little details. I want to nap there!

    ReplyDelete