Thursday, May 24, 2012

34, 35, 36

I'm not sure if it's a second pregnancy or wrestling a 30 pound toddler while pregnant but this last trimester has been much harder the second time around.  I'm so torn because part of me wants her to be born so I'm not pregnant anymore, but the other part would like her to wait at least a week or two.  Jackson was induced 5 days late so I have no idea what to expect this time.  I guess what I want doesn't really matter though :)  If I have learned anything from Jackson, it's that babies and toddlers do what they please!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're definitely not able to rest as much this time around. I've also heard from many people (might be a wive's tale) that carrying girls takes more out of you than carrying boys. Maybe it's all that extra estrogen! :) 4 weeks to go!!!

    ReplyDelete