Saturday, May 19, 2012

4D Ultrasound Pictures

Bryan got me a 4D ultrasound session for Mother's Day.  It was so fun to get another look at her before she really arrives.  It's so amazing how technology allows us to get such a clear picture of her inside me.  Wow!

We think she looks a lot like Jackson's newborn pictures.  The ultrasound technician commented on her hair and her chubby cheeks.  I was glad we got good pictures because the optimum time for these to be done is between 27 and 32 weeks.  After that, you risk the baby being too big to get a good angle and being too low to see the face.  I am 36 weeks today.  She was really cooperative though.  Good girl Charley.  Let's hope you are a sweet, content, cooperative baby.  It would be a nice change from your crazy toddler brother!





"Sometimes I like to put my toe in my eye."

Pouty face


Covering her face

No comments:

Post a Comment