Thursday, April 22, 2010

Learning

I'm learning a lot right now. See?

-I'm learning that taking care of our house is a lot of work.
-I'm learning that pregnant bodies make for difficult sleeping.
-I'm learning that some pain is good. When I get a big pain in my stomach and I touch it and feel a foot, then push until he moves, I don't mind the pain. I know baby, it's cramped in there.
-I'm learning that Prilosec is the best invention ever.
-I'm learning that there is a lot of STUFF needed to take care of babies.
-I'm learning how to use Photoshop Elements by watching video clips on line.
-I'm learning how to use my camera with the awesome book my dad bought.
-I'm learning that my husband can be handy. He took apart our string trimmer the other night...and put it back together...correctly.
-I'm learning that it's really hard to ignore negative behaviors in my classroom in order to not give attention to the students who are seeking it in a negative way. Super hard. I mess up a lot.
-I'm learning that having a garden is going to be harder than I thought.
-I'm learning that having a yard is a lot of work...or money. TruGreen will be visiting any time now.
-I'm learning that the more time you spend fixing things in your yard, the more things you find to fix.
-I'm learning that I am so lucky to be able to not work the month before Jackson is born or the WHOLE YEAR AFTER!

Thank you God for all of my learning.

2 comments:

  1. You're too cute! :) I've learned that I'm really lucky to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete