Thursday, May 7, 2015

Home Improvement!

This spring has been filled with home improvement projects.  My dad was here over Spring Break and built the board and batten entryway that I am completely in love with.  The hooks will be great for our parties and the kids can hang back packs there when school starts! We took a small break from the construction to pack some food at Feed My Starving Children with our small group.
Our poor little Charley saw the caulk tube and thought it was the world's largest nasal aspirator.  Such a lady she is.

The other big project was after Spring Break.  We were in desperate ned of some yard work. We finally bit the bullet and had it done.  New beds, retaining walls, trees removed, lilacs relocated, and mulch.  It was a big job but it looks much better.  We get lots of compliments from the neighbors.
I am using Project Life to document our days.  These collages are made in the app on my phone.  I am hoping to kill two birds with one stone and just blog about the collages.  I'm struggling with double documentation so this seems like a better idea.  It's such a great way to preserve memories that seem harder to keep track of when you're always adding more. 😀

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your improvements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? best pressure washer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the home improvement that you have done with your home. The garden area is beautiful. I have been looking for different ways to improve the garden in my area. I really hope that I will be able to have a garden similar to this one some day. It is important for me to have a home in good condition for my family. http://www.latochabuilders.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place.outside image

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.http://ccwindowswinnipeg.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did an awesome job. Reasonable, house smelled great afterwards and the stains were gone! Very kind and professional, will have back again and again.Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete