Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Way Behind!

I can't keep up these days!  The kids keep me really busy, the grass seems to always need mowing, the house is a mess, and my to-do list is a thousand miles long.  I'm still unemployed for the fall and I'm coming to terms with being home another year.  And actually, Jackson is developing quite the sense of humor and is much more enjoyable (except when he's not) these days.
We went to a splash park today with a couple friends.  I was hoping this trip would go better than last year.  I didn't lock the kids in the car like I did last year but he still didn't enjoy the place.  I don't get it!  What kid doesn't like a splash park?
Charley loved it.  This sweet girl loves just about everything!  

I just uploaded a new blogging app to my phone so hopefully that will aid in more frequent blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment