Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bryan's Birthday

I know Charley's birthday happened first but all of those pictures are on my good camera and I've been too busy to do anything with them yet.  With Blogger on my phone, it's easy to post with phone pictures so things may be out of order.

Bryan's birthday was Thursday.  I got a text from him first thing that morning asking me to drive to the train station to pay for his spot since his parking card was empty, he had no cash, and the ATM was broken. I loaded up the kids and we turned it into a donut trip.

The kids were in heaven.  Jackson has some new food rules that "the doctor told him he had to follow" at his 3year check up.  He has to eat his whole meal before he can have snacks or treats. I was shocked when he ate an egg wrap before he ate the donuts.  The "rules" are working!!!

We shopped at the outlet mall on Thursday and then went to watch Bryan play softball that night.  The kids had a great time playing in the dirt with their friends and Bryan had a great time playing softball.  We didn't get home until 9:00 and the kids needed baths. Charley went straight to bed after her bath but JJ got a special treat.  A really late bedtime and ice cream cake!
He's singing along to "Happy Birthday" now and it's the cutest thing ever.  

He mostly ate the blue "ice" (icing) and he really thought he was special! He went to bed fairly easily after I scrubbed his teeth and then Bryan opened presents.  He got several new shirts that look great on him!  

I feel bad that I couldn't pull off a big 30th party for him.  The poor guy's birthday is sandwiched between the kids' so I'm afraid he'll rarely get the celebration he deserves.

We love you!  Happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment