Saturday, April 13, 2013

Charley's 9 Month Pictures

Waaaay back in March I took Charley to JC Penney for her 9 month pictures.  JJ was going to be there anyway so I decided to get him dressed and let him get in some pictures too.  Oh my.  After two attempts at posed pictures,  I have yet to get a picture of them BOTH smiling.  I guess it's pretty close to real life.  It's a rare event for them to both be happy at the same time.

I was a little sad that Charley couldn't stand for her pictures because I felt like they would be the same as her six month pictures.  They are but that's okay! 

 This picture is funny.  Can you believe this was the best we could get?  Jackson has a goofy grin and Charley is doing a shadow puppet show with her very serious face!


 I take any chance I can get to showcase her baby rolls.
When we showed up the Easter Bunny was there.  I knew instantly that it was going to make or break Jackson.  Luckily, he was obsessed with the bunny.  He kept taking everything from the diaper bag over to the bunny and the poor bunny had to do the awkward hands to the cheeks gesture to show his amazement over and over and over again.  It kept him happy so I let it continue.
This is the best of  the two of them smiling.  Unfortunately there's A GIANT RABBIT in the picture too.  Not exactly something I want to hang in the entryway.
 
I am so excited for her 12 month pictures!  I know she'll be standing by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment