Monday, February 18, 2013

Phone Photos

I just uploaded (downloaded? I don't know the difference) lots of pictures to the computer so I wanted to share them here too. It's wonderful to have a nice DSLR camera but now that iPhones can take pretty good pictures, I find myself using that a lot! What a great resource to have though. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.

I'm not sure what was going on this day with Charley but she just looked so different to me.  Maybe it was her hair?  I don't know but something was different.  She was having a fun time hanging out with the boys at our play date.
 Jackson and Jacob have been playing together for over 2 years.  It's fun to see them change.  They are definitely in the "MINE" phase right now.
 Jacob stayed the night with us last Friday night so his parents could go out on a date.  Jackson thought it was so funny that Jacob was going to be sleeping at our house.  Bryan was out of town so it was just me with the three kids.  He texted me the next morning to see how it went but when I responded, "Great!  Let's have another" he reminded me that they don't come at age 2.  He's always the voice of reason.

Jackson had a small classroom performance at school on Valentines day.  His Thanksgiving performance left him screaming and running towards me and he stood and stared like he had never seen his classmates before for the Christmas one.  I wasn't expecting much for this one but he really got into by the third song.  Silly boy. 

 I just want to eat this picture. Her chubby little fingers clutching Sophie as she sleeps. It's just too much!
 
 Nana and Papa were with us this weekend.  We had a relaxing time and my dad was able to install a new kitchen faucet and mount our big mirror above the fireplace.  Thanks dad!
 We all enjoyed having extra hands around here.  I often feel like a circus performer juggling the kids.
 Charley started eating some real food this weekend.  When I would give her a puff or melt before, she would open her mouth and then usually just spit it out.  This weekend she was eating Ritz crackers, blueberries, and green beans!
 Today it's been pretty warm so after playing the basement for a while, we bundled up to go to the park.  Jackson would not put down his bag of snacks and Charley kept giving me her serious face.  It's really the only one she's got!

No comments:

Post a Comment