Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Photos

I took Charley and Jackson to have some Christmas pictures taken.  We went to JC Penney because it's the cheapest place I have found.  This way I could afford to have Christmas pictures AND Charley's six month pictures.
 
I found the bloomer set that Charley is wearing and instantly fell in love with it. Baw Baw sent Jackson's shirt last year after Christmas and I was so excited for him to wear it this year. Unfortunately you can't see it very well. Taking good pictures of a 4 month old and a two year old is darn near impossible. I decided that as long as both of them were looking and at least one was smiling, it was a success.

Sweet Baby Face
 JJ's best smile of the day

 Both look at the camera, neither smile, but I was shocked Jackson actually posed like this.  A millisecond later, he was nowhere near her.
In love with the rolls and the ruffle butt. 
 
And the cheesy Santa hands photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment