Monday, October 1, 2012

Caroline Jane~Three Months

I can't believe Charley is already 3 months old.  Actually, at this point, she's a week and a half past it.  Ooops.  This girl is stingy with her smiles sometimes and she wouldn't smile for these pictures for the life of her!  I tried everything.  I even had Bryan home to help.  I could be that Jackson had been crying (for no apparent reason other than he's 2) for about an hour.  We all wanted to sit in a chair with a blank stare.  I thought about redoing the shoot to get a smile but I never did that for Jackson and I want it to be real.  So, if I tried everything to get her to smile at 3 months and she didn't do it, then fine!  That's just her.
Caroline, at three months you:
  • weigh 15 pounds.  You are just a big pile of the cutest, deepest rolls I've ever seen!
  • eat 6oz 4 times a day.  You eat at 7, 11, 3 and 7.  You also take 3-4 oz anywhere between 3-5am making your total about 28 oz. 
  • are a much better sleeper than your brother was.  Thank God!  You go to bed around 8 or 9 and get up around 7am.  You wake up once to eat.  If you wake up other times (usually just once more) I put your pacifier back in and you go back to sleep.
  • are starting to take more regular naps.  They vary in length but most of the time they're about an hour.  Hopefully those will start to stretch out soon.  It's hard to have much of a schedule with your brother's busy social life.
  • can roll over!  I thought it was a fluke but you did it several more times.
  • are still really wobbly with your head.  You have such a huge noggin that it's hard for you to hold it up.  I'm hopful that lots of tummy time will help that along.
  • started laughing this month and it is so cute.  The first time you laughed was after one of Jackson's music classes.  I was changing your diaper and I tickled you and you laughed. So sweet.  Now, you laugh quite a bit, often for no reason.  You just look at the animals on your bouncer and belly laugh.
  • are going to the nursery at church.  You were never a problem in church but now that you're getting so big, it's just easier to drop you off there instead of hold you during the service.  You always get a great report.
  • are just a little too small for your 6 month clothes but too big for your 3 month clothes.  You'll be fitting in your 6 month clothes perfectly in no time.
  • wear a size 2 diaper.
  • are such a happy, content baby.  The only time you get really fired up is when you are hungry.  I guess that explains the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment