Thursday, July 8, 2010

Letter

Dear Jackson,

In just a couple hours I will be in the hospital getting ready to have you. The doctors and nurses are going to give me some medicine that will help make sure my body is ready to meet you! Daddy and I talked a lot last night about how it was our last night in our house without you. What a crazy and wonderful thought that is! We are so excited to meet you and can't wait until you arrive.

Also crazy to me is that I have to share you now. For the last nine months I have been able to keep you mostly to myself. I got to feel you before anyone else. Daddy has felt you and seen you move several times but I am sure he will be so amazed when he can see you moving outside of me. Although I am excited to see it too, it will be a little different for me to be able to pass you around. I guess when there is something that wonderful, it's best if it is shared. That something wonderful is you!

Please be gentle on mommy! I know we have both never done this before but I think our teamwork should start now! Be nice little guy. See you soon!

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment