Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Taking Nesting to a New Level

A couple nights ago I was reading my What To Expect When You're Expecting book. There was a section about nesting instincts. Luckily I had already completed my project when I read it because it said to use common sense when it comes to getting things ready. It specifically said to resist the urge to paint the baby's nursery. Oops. My husband told me the same thing but I couldn't be stopped. Once we had his room done, the bathroom looked so...neglected. So I couldn't leave it. There was extra blue paint from the mural wall so I started taping, and taping, and taping and finally got it all painted. It looks much better now.
This is the frame that my students all signed during my shower. It will be nice to replace the picture with his real picture once he arrives.
View from the hallway.
Blue wall, new towel racks, and black and white towels.Bathroom Decor

TA DAAAA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment