Friday, June 11, 2010

36 Week Update and Pictures

So this is what 9 months pregnant feels like! I can't complain. I know that taking care of him in four weeks is going to be much more difficult than taking care of him now. Just four short weeks to go with this little guy on the inside.

36 Week Survey

How Far Along: 36 weeks and 5 days

Total Weight Gain: 22 pounds

Sleep: I've just started to have trouble sleeping. I'm not uncomfortable really, (I've gotten used to sleeping with the body pillow wedged next to me) I just wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Food Cravings: I am finding myself wanting salty and sweet in the same sitting. Bad News. Might explain the double weight gain at last week's appointment. Oops.

Movement: He likes to stretch out when Bryan gets home. He's peaceful all day and dances all night.

Gender: Still Boy...I hope

Labor Signs: I don't really feel anything different but I am 1 cm dilated, 25% effaced, and -1 station

Belly Button In or Out: Flat

What I Miss: I have to admit I am ready for a beer.

What I am Looking Forward To: My parents are coming on June 30th. I hope he comes right after that!

And here are some pictures. The face is getting puffy. Ick.



1 comment:

  1. so excited for you guys! and leslie, you still look beautiful...puffy works on you ;). can't wait to see pictures of jackson!

    ReplyDelete