Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 24 Update

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Sleep: Going well so far now that I know it's okay if I wake up on my back. I even tried sleeping with a tennis ball in the back of my shirt. When I told my doctor my concern, she looked at me like I was crazy and told me to get sleep now that I can.
Best Moment This Week: Waking up Sunday morning and realizing Jackson had moved off my bladder!!! We also painted his room and picked up the crib and changing table.
Gender: ALL BOY!!!
Movement: He has been really active the last couple of days, especially in the evenings when I sit down.
Food Cravings:
I don't really have cravings but I am really loving anything dairy or creamy.
What I Miss: Being able to do anything I want. My back is killing me right now from mopping our wood floors today.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I can't wait until Bryan can feel him move. It will probably still be a couple of weeks.
Symptoms: I have been feeling great this trimester. Yesterday I was really uncomfortable while he apparently sat on my bladder all day. It only took about ten seconds after I went to the bathroom for me to get the feeling that I needed to go again....but to no avail.

Seven months will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment