Sunday, September 20, 2009

Around the House



Remember this photo?


You (but probably more just me) will be happy to know that it no longer looks like that. My husband put all manliness aside on Friday night and went with me to HomeGoods for some decoration shopping. It's an amazing place. This is our new and improved (at least I think) fireplace.




Is anyone up for a guessing game???


Here is the laundry pile that I had to tackle on Sunday. If you have seen my house, either in person or in pictures, can you guess how I got the pile of clothes there? Let me know in the comments. Be the first and I will write a post about why I like you. :) If you are having trouble posting a comment, make sure after you click on the comment link that you click the anonymous circle to post. Then just include your name in your post. I hope to hear from you soon! GO!


4 comments:

  1. Did you throw them down from the top of the stairs? That's what I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same as Nadia, I think that is what you would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who posted after Nadia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu got them from your bedroom floor and probably did throw them down.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete