Sunday, April 12, 2015

Catching Up!


I started this post two weeks ago.  I'm not sure where the time went.  I'm just going to finish this one and post a new update later in the week.

I was feeling so motivated and productive yesterday until our washing machine broke.  While taking the clothes to the laundromat was a pain, it was nice to do all the laundry in two hours.  
Jackson still has the biggest sweet tooth ever but he becomes more enjoyable alll the time as he continues to age and better understands how the world works.
He loves this chalkboard and especially loves it when I make a calendar for him for the month.
Charley had a follow up with her pulmonologist who we absolutely love.  He is the kindest, gentlest man.  She is such a good girl at the doctor and is way too familiar with the pulse oximeter and stethoscopes.
We had a big milestone moment in the family.  JJ made it through a Chicago Fire game.  He hates them because he doesn't like the loud stadium and he's terrified of fireworks when they score. He was so brave that night and he even ended with smiles!
Charley loved the whole thing.  She's always up for fun!
She has changed so much lAtely but she still is attached to her lovey. I'm in no rush for her to get rid of it because Jackson just became less and less attached to his and hasn't asked about it in months.  I'm sure Charley will do the same when she's ready.
Any chance I get I sneak over to Meredith's house to snuggle baby Lucy.  Shes simply the best!
Charley was going to the store with me and as I was getting ready to leave, she gathered her things to take to the store.  I talked her into leaving the giant Tonka truck at home.
I am still loving my Project Life app for Scrapbooking on my phone.  It is so hard to keep up with Scrapbooking and the blog with the everyday life demands so I look for the easist way possible.  I was able to create the spread below on our way home from the game.
I promise not to let two months go by again! Another update will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment