Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Super Spartan - A Guest Post from Bryan!

Even though the blog says it is published by "Bryan and Leslie Clark," we all know Leslie is really the one behind it.  But not this time -- I'm taking over to tell you all about the Chicago Super Spartan 2014, which I ran last Saturday in Marseilles, Illinois.  I had a great time running with Team Chicago Spartan and meeting some new people.  The course was 7.8 miles, with 24 obstacles.  My official time was 3:02:14.  Here's what I looked like afterward:


If you want to see what the course was like (and think I was awesome at tackling the obstacles), you can check out this video:

 



But nobody is perfect.  So here are some, uh, less flattering moments on the course:

 


Already looking forward to my next Spartan Race.  But first -- the New York City Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment