Friday, August 22, 2014

Meet Jeremy!

I have been following Kelly's Korner blog for several years and have seen many of these Singles Days come and go.  Each time I had an urge to write about our friend Jeremy and each time I didn't.  I finally decided this was the year!  So far EIGHT couples have gotten married from her link up parties!  So, without further ado...

Meet Jeremy!

Jeremy is 32 years old and lives in NYC.  He is originally from Ohio and he went Otterbein College.  He has his own Public Relations company and is a co-owner of a restaurant in NYC.
 My husband and Jeremy have known each other since Junior High!  Jeremy's father was the pastor at the church.  He is very close with his family and is a great friend.  The below picture is Jeremy running the Chicago Marathon with Bryan in 2012.  He's a natural athlete.
 My kids call him Uncle Jeremy and they are so excited when they get to see him.  He's a natural with kids.  He offers help, plays so well with them, and doesn't want to run away after spending a weekend with our kids. :)
 Please email me at leslie.clark@hotmail.com if you would like to be in contact with Jeremy!  Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment to let me know you came!  Good luck, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Jeremy should check out my friend, Amy! http://sangenitoscoop.blogspot.com/2014/08/meet-amy.html

    She lives in Texas, but occasionally travels to NYC. She is just wonderful; I think they would hit it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your write-up about her. I'll pass the info along. Thanks for taking time to comment!

      Delete
  2. I think if he doesn't mind about age, I would be a great match for him. Check me out: http://findmeganahusband.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/singles-day/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Jeremy sounds like a great guy! Would love to meet up for a drink and talk. I also live in NY, just outside the City.

    Here's blog from Kelly's website:
    http://creativelittlecupcake.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for taking the time to read this,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, Thanks for stopping by! I'll pass your information along to Jeremy and you may hear from him or me again!

      Delete
    2. Great! Thanks Leslie. Looking forward to it if something works out.

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    Jeremy sounds like he might be a good fit for my sister, #16 http://phyllis9395.blogspot.com/2014/08/show-us-your-singles-laura.html

    I inferred from your blog/post that he's originally from the Cincinnati area? That's where Laura lives/is from too. So maybe if his family is still local they could meet on one of his visits down?

    Anyways, as you can imagine there's much more to Laura than I can list on a blog. She's fluent in French and even lived there for a summer (loves a big city) and loves to travel, she likes the outdoors and trying new things (my hubby had just taken us on a Jeep Run in the last pic (explains the mud, please ignore my peace sign haha), she's successful and as an almost CPA she's got a great head for finances (not one of those immature gals who can't stop spending or isn't responsible).

    I waited to get her go ahead on Jeremy before commenting, would be awesome if something worked out.

    Her email is: joliefemme588@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I wrote a post on my sister, #20. She lives in Colorado, but has always wanted to live in the city. She loves fitness (has a bachelors in exercise science) and loves the outdoors. She has such a sweet heart and Jeremy looks like a great match for her. Check out my post on her and if he seems interested, you can email me and I'll get them in contact. :)
    http://gjbird.blogspot.com/2014/08/singles-day.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my email is birdjamie@ymail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! You should meet my friend Corinne! She lives in the city also, and is an amazing girl. She loves The Lord, is great with kids, and has the best sense of adventure of anyone I know. She's a ton of fun and totally worth meeting. If you are interested in contacting her - email me at Leah.frances@gmail.com, and check out her blog http://Corinnenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete