Monday, February 10, 2014

Around the House

There were several photos on my phone I wanted to make sure I documented before they got too far behind us.  With the nasty weather there isn't much fun, photo worthy excitement going on though. 

We are trying to get Charley to put her paci, dolly, and lovey in her bed when she's not in it.  We're failing miserably.  This girl is seriously attached to the paci and lovey.  When we're trying to get everyone out the door at 6:30am, the fight hasn't proven to be worth it.  The detachment process seems to be a job for the summer.
This was a pretty awesome fort we built on a snow day.  There was no new snow but the high that day was -12.  Brrrr.  Jackson loved this!
I love this picture of Charley's hair.  We have to put it up right now or it's always in her eyes.  I'm not really sure where her style is headed but I just can't bring myself to cut it.
Sleeping pictures are my favorite.  The crying for no apparent reason, launching toys at the cat, banging on the tv, and feeding her lunch to Claire all wash away and just leave this sweetness.
This is how I found Jackson's plate the other day after I told him he had to eat all the eggs off his plate before he could have something else.  Quite creative!
Friday night Bryan was still in Miami so JJ and I had a movie date.  He was so interested in Finding Nemo and asked about 328 questions.
Next week we are headed to Mimi's house to enjoy the long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment