Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The First Day of School

We have made it through the first week and a couple more days of me going back to work.  I already feel a bit of a routine starting.  I'm exhausted but so thankful for all of the extra help Bryan gives.
Jackson talks about how much fun school is at the end of each day but still tells me he doesn't want to go in the mornings.  That's exactly how I feel each day too.  He's doing so well there and the last two days he actually slept at nap time.  Charley's doing great too.  She's just not napping much.

Today was the first day with students and it went really well.  I have 9 girls and 14 boys!!  They are a really sweet group of kids.  It was such a fun day and I felt so loved.  Bryan sent flowers, kids left notes, I got several "good luck" texts, and my friend Jen even left a Starbucks gift card on my car door.  It was all so sweet!
I'm so excited that this whole transition is going so smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment