Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For Comparison's Sake

I had some fun comparing Charley's 6 month photos with Bryan and Jackson.  She definitely looks like her daddy!
 
I'm so glad she's finally smiling in the last picture.  My goodness she's a toughie.
 
Jackson and Charley are so similar and so different.  Jackson definitley has my eyes and Charley has Bryan's.  When I looked at his baby pictures I used to tease him about being cross eyed.  He and his mom said he "just had a wide bridge of his nose."  Now I can see it first hand.  Charley has the same thing.
It's so weird to me that Jackson was ever this young.  It makes me so sad that Charley is already turning into a big kid and she be a Terrible Two before I know it.  NO!!!!  SLOW DOWN!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She does look like Bryan!!

    I totally laugh at her turning into a 2 year old..I always joke to Tom that I like Gavin more bc he isnt a naughty 3 year old. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I absolutely love how you do your monthly pictures - adorable!

    ReplyDelete