Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Parents' Day Out

 
I guess I should hurry and post about Jackson's first day of school before he has his second day tommorrow.  It was a huge success!  He was so excited to go to "sa-kool" with his friend Macy.  As soon as he woke up he kept saying, "School?  Macy?  Take Mommy?"  He was pretty rotton as we got ready to go.  I wanted him to have scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast so it would stick with him but he just wanted a cereal bar.  Luckily, he forgot, and when both were on his plate he ate it all.  Mommy wins!  We stopped for a couple pictures before we left but he was too excited to stand still.
 
 Macy was there when we got there and the two of them walked right in like they owned the place.  He went in to his room, put his backpack and lunch in his cubby and got started on his playdough.  No tears when I left but he's fairly used to that from his mornings at church.
 I dropped him off at 9 and then Macy's mom, Jen, and I headed out to breakfast.  I was able to run a couple errands before it was time to go get him again.  I got there a little early and saw them playing outside.  I'm sure I looked like a total creeper taking pictures from my car, but whatever!  Jackson is the only one to the left of the teacher.  They were running up and down the hill. 
I didn't realize I included the play dough picture twice until now.  Ooops!  JJ's first lunch was cheese and chicken quesadilla triangles, stawberries, green beans, a fruit pouch, and a juice box.  Out of all that, he only ate the strawberries.  I think he was just too overwhelmed to eat.  Day 2 is tomorrow and he's been asking about it all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment