Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Leaves

Last week, or maybe two weeks ago, it was really nice out and I needed to get some leaves out of the backyard.  I kept picturing the excitement on JJ's face as he jumped in the pile of leaves I made for him!  Well, I made him this pile.
 He, however, was not interested.  He wanted to play with a old, dirty dog ball and a garden tool.

I tried to get him excited about the rake but it only lasted about 10 seconds.

In order to get some good fall pictures, I plopped him into the middle of the pile of leaves and he freaked!  And crawled out as fast as possible.

I mean, who would want to play in leaves when you can climb up a brick wall, while holding the trowell,  and possibly fall onto the brick patio???

 Ooops!  I definitely think he will learn best by trial and error and luckily he fell on the mulch instead of the brick.  Sorry Bryan.  I really do watch him...just through a camera lens.
Don't worry!  He was fine.  And he hasn't tried to climb it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment