Saturday, September 24, 2011

Niiiiiice!

When I first started making Jackson's babyfood, part of the motivation was that he would be used to the tastes of foods because they wouldn't be watered down and the textures would be closer to what he would experience with table food.  Every time I thawed some food for him I just kept thinking to myself what a great eater he would be.  Well....he's not.  This is what he does to every fruit and vegetable on his tray.  On this day he even did it to his chicken....which he likes.  I was loading the dishwasher and looked away for about a minute.  I was excited about how much meat was missing from his tray until my eyes focused on the wall behind him. 

Here's a closer look at the damage.
Thanks, Jackson, for encouraging Mommy to wash the walls.  You're right.  I forgot to add "scrub the walls" to my daily list of chores but I'll get right on adding that to the list.  Until I can get it on the list...

EAT YOUR FOOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment