Friday, August 19, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

I should have know when I gave Jackson sloppy joes that he would end up, well, sloppy. He loved it. And I felt like a good momma because it isn't the Manwich kind. I made it from scrach from a Hungry Girl cookbook that I took from Grandma's house! Extra veggies and ground turkey deliciousness!
I had to take his shirt off after dinner and he immediatly went to Claire's water bowl. We bought him a water table for his birthday because he loved this dish so much. He plays in his water table for about .4 seconds and then comes inside to play in Claire's bowl. Booooo. He was having so much fun so I just let him play and decided to grab the camera.
Another adventure of his, on a different day (Thanks Goodness!) was the tupperware basket destruction! He loves to pull it out and play with all the containers. It's the one cabinet that is unlocked for him to play in. So, if you're at our house, check for grimey fingerprints before you put food it one. This is your warning.
Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment