Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Sonny Acres Farm is a great pumpkin patch fairly close to home. It is such a fun place to go and it will be even better, and definitely more expensive, when Jackson gets older. Here is our first Sonny Acres family picture.

Everyone was looking at me for propping my baby up for this picture. I guess they thought the corn stalks didn't look very comfortable. Jackson was really excited. Can't you tell?
This is my favorite part! Every year when we go back we will be able to pose in front of this to see how big he is getting!
Meredith and Kyle came along for the fun too. That night they watched Jackson while Bryan and I went to Hugo's for my birthday.
All the action was enough to wipe the boy out.
I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment