Monday, September 6, 2010

Hanging In There

Things have been tough around here. Jackson is proving to be a sleep challenged little guy. He likes to wake up every hour after his first stretch of sleep. It's really wearing me down. I have a hard time going back to sleep during those short stretches mostly because I worry about why he is up so much. There seem to be so many different ideas on how to fix it and I don't know what I think is best. I question every decision I make.
Bryan has been working a lot too and the days seem pretty long when he doesn't get home until 8:00. I am headed to Kansas City towards the end of the week so I am looking forward to having more people around but I am a little anxious about how he'll sleep. He gets to meet more family though!
I tried to upload a few pictures several times today but Blogger isn't letting me. I'll have to try again later. Hopefully I can sneak a moment to get them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment