Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Boy

Dear Jackson,
Hi baby! It's your momma. Today we saw you for the very first time and absolutely fell in love. You are perfect. We saw your little hands and feet and you were moving around quite a bit. Your daddy had a huge smile on his face the whole time but it got even bigger when he found out about you, his son.

We are so excited to add you to our family. I have dreamed of you and the day that you will be born since I was old enough to know I could be a mommy. I can't imagine how happy I will be when I can hold you in my arms. You are very wanted and very loved. Your grandparents are going to spoil you rotten. You have an amazing daddy who will do anything for you. He is going to show you how a man should act and he will always treat us well! You should see the way he takes care of Claire and Lily now. They are the furry creatures that live here with us. They don't know you're coming but will be so excited when you arrive.

While we wait for you, keep growing and getting stronger. Until I can hold you in my arms, I will do my best to keep you safe in my tummy. When the weather gets warmer, we will be ready for you. Until then, know that mommy and daddy love you like crazy.


Love, Mommy

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the boy! that's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You and Bryan will make wonderful parents. Your kids are gooing to be lucky.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me all teary eyed. So excited for both of you!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete