Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Big Day

I had another appointment today and it was a quick one. In and out. I met with Dr. Olsen this time who seems really nice and matter of fact. I haven't gained ANY weight which he assured me was okay and he promised I would gain plenty later. :)

He did the pelvis to belly button measurement which he didn't share, probably because it is the same as pre-pregnancy. The nurse found the heartbeat, we listened to it for a few seconds, and then the visit was done. Just like that. Oh, and I had to decline lots of genetic testing again. We didn't see the point since the 20 week ultrasound usually picks up any defects and we wouldn't do anything differently anyway.

The big day is Tuesday, February 9th. I go in again at 3:00 for an ultrasound and another appointment. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will be able to tell if we should be thinking pink or blue. I will definitely post it here when I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment