Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Love...

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel kinda...blah? That's me today and there is no reason I should. So, to combat my "blahness" I'm going to focus on what I love.

Here goes!

I love
  • having my husband at home with me even when we aren't doing anything exciting-Bryan was home all weekend and we just hung out with the animals.
  • getting out of the grocery store for under $70.00 dollars-Trader Joes is amazing. So what if all of our dinners this week are packaged or frozen!
  • trying a new restaurant and being pleased- We went to Tango, a tapas restaurant, and had a great meal!
  • relaxing with Claire- Even if she's been in her kennel all day she still just lies around with us at night.
  • having amazing grandparents- My grandma is one of my best friends, Baw Baw turned 80, and Grandma and Grandpa Clark continue to be wonderful examples of love and marraige.
  • having a fireplace- I have used it soooo much already.
  • the Duggars- I know it's weird, and they're weird, but also strangely normal.
  • my new kitchen- There are still empty cabinets!
  • Christmas- Bryan and I always talk about how it is near impossible to be in a bad bood when surrounded by Christmas decorations and music. Bring on the holidays!

Ahh, that helped.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAW BAW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Loves. We should do this more, count our blessings. You are one of my blessings. Grams

    ReplyDelete