Saturday, October 3, 2009

Winner

Nadia guessed it first! I guess if you know me it wasn't hard at all. I did throw them over the railing. Who needs a laundry chute? And mom, not ALL the clothes were on my floor. Some had made it to the hamper. So, as I promised, give it up for Nadia.

Nadia- Remember when we met at band our freshman year? We became friends right away. Especially since we had so many education classes together. The best was the time in statistics class when that little worm thingy was crawling on the shirt of the girl in front of us. She may have been studious but she had a BUG on her. We win! You are such an honest person and I know I can always count on you to tell me how you feel. You have a way of making me more content with where I am instead of always waiting for "the next thing". You are my tie to my favorite job of all time. Getting up at 7am on Fridays for work wasn't that bad when you got to hold babies all day. I'm lucky you are a city girl at heart now that I live close (relatively speaking) to Chicago! Thanks for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment